Gifts Anyone Can Make
Did you know there are ways to support Community Medical Center Foundation that don't affect your current lifestyle or your family's security?
You can support Community Medical Center Foundation with gifts that don't impact the way you live either by designating Community Medical Center Foundation to receive estate assets in the future or by making immediate gifts to us of assets that are "out of sight and out of mind."
- You can make a gift that costs you nothing during your lifetime.
- You can make a gift that leaves your cash flow and current financial planning unchanged.
- You don't have to use cash to make your gift; you can "buy low and give high" by making your gift with appreciated securities instead.
- You can give an asset you no longer need or want.
- You can designate and donate. It's simple.
Popular Giving Arrangements
Gifts from Your Will or Trust
Need to preserve your assets during your lifetime? You can plan a gift to us that will only take effect after your other obligations are fulfilled.
Gifts from your Donor-Advised Funds
Make an outright gift from your donor-advised fund OR name us as the ultimate beneficiary of the remainder in the fund. Learn more about Gifts from your Donor-Advised Funds.
Gifts of Stock and Appreciated Assets
Take advantage of appreciated securities without incurring capital gains tax.
Gifts of Life Insurance
Make a significant gift to Community Medical Center Foundation even without a large estate. Here's how you can leverage your dollars for a larger gift. Learn more about Gifts of Life Insurance.